A new all-in-one desktop has been unveiled this morning. Acer’s Aspire Z5761 already looks lovely on the outside, so let’s see what it has to offer on the inside.
With a variety of second-generation Intel Core processors to choose from, the Aspire Z5761 sports a 23-inch touch screen that brings along some special software: Acer TouchPortal. This suite of applications optimized for this computer include a touch-friendly web browser, a photo and video manager with sharing capabilities and links, and a program called TouchCam that allows users to add fun effects while chatting and sharing on YouTube, among other features.
If you couldn’t tell already, this is definitely an entertainment machine good for the home. Certainly, it could be used for a home or small office, but it also comes with Clear.fi, which is specifically for sharing media with other Acer devices on the same network.
Here’s a snapshot of the other noteworthy specs on the Acer Aspire Z5761:
- Full HD display with 5ms response time and 16:9 aspect ratio
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- NVIDIA GeForce GT440, GT435M, or GT420 graphics
- Up to 8GB of DDR3 memory
- Up to 1.5TB of hard drive space
- Blu-ray Disc optical drive (optional)
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Gigabit LAN
- Bluetooth 2.1 (optional)
- Built-in webcam and microphone
- TV tuner card (optional)
- Integrated 5W stereo speaker system
- Dolby Home Theater v4 audio
- Connectivity: Eight USB ports, multi-in-one card reader
Specific launch details for North America haven’t been revealed yet, but it is expected to drop in the United Kingdom in early May starting at £799 ($1,305).