Series of Samsung Galaxy Note is identical to when it was first released phablet, but later developed into a series phablet and tablets, with the most distinctive characteristic is the presence of the S-Pen stylus that its use is growing. Note for tablets, after launching late 2012 Note 10.1, Samsung released its successor, which is referred to as the Galaxy Note 10.1 in 2014. Currently the tablet is the flagship of the whole range of Samsung tablets, the evidence is very gahar specs, you name it:
- Super Clear LCD screen is 10.1 inches with a resolution of 2560x1600 pixels
- Exynos chipset 5 Octa big.LITTLE architecture (Cortex A15 quad-core 1.9 GHz, 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A7)
- 3GB RAM, 32GB of storage, micro SD slot
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 8MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash, 2MP front camera
- 8220mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
With spec gahar, 2014 Note also given seabreg UX features such as Style Magazine, Multi Windows, the S-Note is more developed, Air Command, Action Memo, Scrapbooker, and Pen Window.